Tuesday, September 16, 2008

We've Jumped on the Bandwagon

We finally did it! My sisters have been asking us when we were going to start a blog so that got Travis pestering me when I would make one, so tonight when Trav went out to play basketball with the boys I sat myself down and started our blog! A little bit about us, we just got married in May and are now attending SUU in Cedar City. It's pretty nice we like it here. We bought a cute little condo and love it! We are the typical "boring married couple". We are in bed by ten, hang out at home on the weekends, but we love it. I just hope that enough things happen to us that we will be able to post some exciting news on our new blog!

3 comments:

Kirstin said...

YEAH!!! I am so excited that you have a blog! I will check often so try to post some interesting and not so interesting things...ok!? I missed you guys too on Sunday. We will have to come down for a visit sometime soon. I think Joe would also like a bro in law day without us girls. Anyways....Congrats again on the blog! Talk to you soon.

Unknown said...

I agree, I am SO excited you guys have a blog! Try to update as much as possible. It will be so nice to keep up with what you guys are up to! I also love the wedding pics, I haven't seen any of them before. Now, how about some pictures of your condo?

Anonymous said...

Hi!! I found you!! I miss you guys so it is fun to see your cute selves again!! I'm hopin' to sneak in a short hello when you are here this weekend for conference. I'd love to see some pics of where you are at, condo/campus!!