Sunday, October 12, 2008

Our House


Our living room with our teeny tiny tv, but our couches are so comfy.
The "old" recliner that Wayne and Connie gave us. It's pretty comfy too. We have lots of good sitting options in our house.

The landry room. Nothing too exciting goes on here.

Just another view of our living room looking into our dining room/kitchen.

One half of the kitchen....

and the other half! I didn't get any pictures of our fridge but it's pretty fancy.

Our dining room table that we bought at a yard sale, resanded, and repainted it. It was a lot of work this summer, but we think it turned out really nice and it's fun to have a bigger table when people come to see us (hint hint).

Our bedroom. This was the only way the furniture would fit. I coudn't get a very good picture of it. Trav really was studing on the bed when I took the picture, but he didn't like the first take so he sat up for this one.


So we've been getting requests to see pictures of our house (cough Marissa) so it took me longer than it should of, but here they are! I'm still new to this whole blogging business. But our house is just small and cozy. It is so nice and we both love it! We have two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The spare bedroom is chock full of stuff, but we hope it can eventually be a guest bedroom. But probably not becaue we only have one bed.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay! I am so happy you finally posted...and it was pics of your house too! I had seriously given up on you ever blogging again:) But I LOVE your condo it so nice and cute! I love how new everything is...carpet, appliances, furniture. That is so awesome you guys live in such a nice place as newlyweds....just ask Trav about our old apartment...scary! Anyway, check out our blog there are some pics of you guys on there and what did you think of the family pics?? I thought they turned out really nice! Oh and thanks for posting just for me!

Paige said...

I love your house :) I will come visit!!

Anonymous said...

YAY!! YOU UPDATED IT!!!
ANYWAYS I AM PROUD OF YOU!!
HOW IS LIFE???
WELL....
TALK TO YA L8R
YOU FAVORITE LITTLE SIS
JENN!

Jessie said...

'Bout time you posted again. And I'm glad to see some pics of your place! We miss you guys!

Kirstin said...

I love your house and want to come again so you can cook for me and play with the kiddo's.... You guys did an excellent job decorating it with all of your woodworks and vinal lettering... ha ha. I will be passing by on Saturday and Sunday.... taking a girls trip to Vegas... Wish I was stopping to see you guys... I miss you both. Take care, and thanks for doing a Post... it is about darn time!!!

Miller Family said...

cute house! way better than the dive ryan and i lived in for the first 2 years. glad to see you updated your blog. hope all is well & take care. see you this weekend at the mother daughter party?
-mandi

Anonymous said...

Trav & Ali
Good job!! I loved your pictures and I love "what you've done with the place":) it looks better than when we moved you in and dropped everything where ever it would go! I love it! We miss you guys and hope to get down really soon.
See ya soon
Love,
MOM JARRETT

Smitty n' Chelle said...

you have a cute little place. I wished we owned a home. one day , in the far future I am sure. NM is just too expensive for us to but and the market is just to soft for our comfort zone. another neg. is in the AF you never know when they will move you. anywya cute place!

Anonymous said...

Ali!! YOu need to update your blog again!! Well how have you been??
I hope I will see you soon!!
LUvya
Jenn