Monday, July 20, 2009

A Stampede of a Good Time

July 9-11 was the Ute Stampede in Nephi! Last summer was my first Stampede, and at first I couldn't believe somebody would want to go to all 3 nights of a rodeo, but this year I was so excited! We couldn't go Thursday night, but Friday we went with family and Saturday we were able to go with our friends! It was a way fun weekend.

Kaylee sure loves her Uncle Trav


With the family in our awesome box seats! We were so close I could smell the horses

Kaylee loves licorice as much as her dad does

With cute Grandpa Earl

I had no idea what the "coin dig" was until Marissa had me out in the arena with her. Apparantly you are supposed to find alot of coins, but I didn't even see one. But now I am prepared for next year.

After the coin dig

I got to see Halle and Damon for a big at the Carnival! Halle was so excited to see me, Damon could have cared less haha. Can't blame a kid for not caring when there are so many fun rides around.

Round 2 of the rodeo

With most of our friends! Not all of them are in the pic.

Afterwards hanging out with the Carnies

Jennie and Me on Gee Whiz. Jennie is the last one on the left, and I am next to her pulling my "Home Alone" face.

After the second time on Gee Whiz I wasn't feeling too hot. (I am mad because the one time Travis isn't pulling a goofy face in a picture, I am)

Hanging out on the bench

Trav is a lean, mean, grilling machine

This was just too precious to pass up

5 comments:

Burlene said...

Great pics Ali, glad you shared them. It's great to hear how your enlarging your cultural experiences.....and enjoying them!

Leslie Moon Face said...

so cute!!! :) looks like a blast! i'm sad we couldn't make it... stupid weddings. Who gets married any way? psh.

Kirstin said...

Oh... cute pics! Glad we got to see you too!!! Umm... the round 2 rodeo pic of you and trav is cute... he isn't pulling a silly face in that one either FYI....

Unknown said...

oh I love the pic of Cody and Kaylee! So cute! I also like the one of Kaylee and Jennie! Such good times:) I am sad that we wont be there next year......

Danielle Richardson said...

AWWW Ali Your blog is super cute! i'm glad you found it.. its a nice way to keep updated on you.. my blog is super boring cuz i never blog.. maybe i was married sigh... i'm a loser.. bahaha love you