Monday, June 28, 2010

One Big Step into the Real World

I officially have a real job in the real job. I was just hired to be the Administrative Assistant for the ACDC at SUU! I am very excited about this because 86 people applied so I was VERY nervous that I wouldn't get it. But, luckily I did! It is full time M-F 8-F, salary, and the best part is benefits! I start Thursday, and as soon as we can after that we are going to the dentist and the doctor for check-ups. I think the real world is going to be good :)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

That is so exciting! I knew you would get it! Congrats!!

Stef Thacker said...

CONGRATS on the good step in the real world! :) This is so exciting! :) Way to be Tall Ali! Love ya!

Jessie said...

I'm so happy for you Ali! Congrats and welcome to the real world!!!!! (By the way, I am excited to see you this weekend! YAY!)

Heidi said...

That is awesome! Yay for the real world! And benefits!

casey-trisha smith family said...

Congrats on the new job...at first I thought you were going to work for AC/DC the band ....J/k.. I set my blog to private again and I noticed that I don't have your email so will you email me @ cesmith80@msn.com and I'll add ya! we'll see ya soon!

Leslie Moon Face said...

Boo real world!! but Yay on your new job! it will be so perfect for you!