Sunday, May 22, 2011

Bartering, Dolpins, and Sunburns

We went on an AWESOME cruise to Catalina Island and Ensenada Mexico! We went with Anni and Vance and we had to best time. Since pictures say a thousand words, here ya go!

Travis Dancing at Dinner because our Vaiter LOVED him and made him get up.

CATALINA ISLAND
































WILDLIFE DOLPHIN BOAT RIDE


























WE have a video of our dolphin boat ride but after waiting 2 1/2 hours of trying to post it and still nothing, I went to bed. Maybe another post.











FORMAL NIGHT





A TASTE OF MEXICO AT THE MANGO MANGO





































Cruise ships must be lucky for me because last time I beat Travis at Ping Pong, this time I beat him in a game of mini-golf! (in all fairness he beat me in one game, and I may have made the game slightly easier for myself by not letting the ball roll as far as it should have)




Our awesome waiter that loved our table the most (especially Travis) and we loved him!

7 comments:

Leslie Moon Face said...

Pictures do say a thousand words! You're all so cute! it looks amazing!

Paige said...

Looks like a blast!! I am glad you got out of Cedar and had some fun :)

Annika Brown said...

Looks like we should have had our formal picture taken on your camera instead :( Ours turned out so dark and fuzzy, and it was the picture I was most excited to take from the cruise

Jessie said...

So jealous! Looks like you guys had oodles of fun!!! Hooray for cruises!!!

The Roholts said...

This looks like a blast! I am glad you guys were able to get out and have some fun. Wish we could have joined :) !! I LOVE mangoes! I think I will go get some! Love you guys!

Kirstin said...

Wish I was on a cruise... childless... Oh well! Looks like a lot of fun and I am glad you 4 were able to go :)

Hilary Obzansky said...

This looks like it was so much fun! It makes me want to go!