Sunday, August 28, 2011

The Adventures of Man Hands and Fluff

This past weekend my best friend was able to come down and spend the weekend with me in Cedar. We had a blast! Friday night we went to the Tuachan and watched "The Little Mermaid". It was so cool! The effects, costumes, songs, everything was so awesome! The play started out with water flooding the stage and Prince Erik's boat "floating" into the scence. Everytime the play was "underwater" they had a sheet of water coming out of sprinkers attached to the top of the stage and they would project images of fish and water onto it. It looked awesome! My favorite part was "Under the Sea". That song was so much fun and just kept on going! Saturday night we went to the Demolition Derby in Parowan. Heber has set some high expectations for Derby's and Parowan let us down. The arena was so small, not very many cars entered into the derby, and they kept doing a mini car figure 8 race that was not fun. I go to derby's to see cars smash into each other, not to race around tires. Oh well, we still had a good time. The rest of the time was spent laughing, reminiscing, and just having a good time! I have the best best friend :)








After eating awesome Tiki Shack (wish I would have taken a picture with the actual snow cone)



Ready for some Demolition! Too bad we didn't get any













4 comments:

Leslie Moon Face said...

If there was a "love" button I'd push it a million times! I still feel bad I threw up blue. BUT it was sooo fun!

Jessie said...

I take it that you are fluff? But does Leslie really have man hands???

Sorensons said...

Oh I love you 2 best friends! I seriously wish I could have been there. I need a good Ali and Leslie laugh!

Annika Brown said...

Ahhhh. I love you and Leslie together. Such a great couple! :)