Wednesday, February 1, 2012

A few fun things I did last week

Last week I was able to hang out with my old (best) roommates from Snow after 2+ years of doing so!! I was so excited to see them and it was so much fun! We really need to do it more often!!

We went and bought some expensive jewelry so this is us leaving the store. (ok, ok, we went to Applebee's and sat in the booth for so long while laughing so loud I'm sure our waitress hated us)

I also got to play with these cuties :) I miss them and loved being able to play when them all day long for a few days.



Bronson loves hats and I love handing him different hats to wear.



Cheesing for the camera



She would nap with me everyday 3 days in a row. I love snuggling with her.


I'm not the best picture taker, so I am glad I was able to get these few pics.

4 comments:

The Roholts said...

Ahhh! It was so nice to see you guys! We need to get together more! Hopefully distance will not be an issue for much longer :) Cutie babies!! Glad you got to see them too :)

Jessie said...

Cora misses napping with you too! And Bronson keeps asking "Where's Ali?" Okay not really, but I'm sure that if he would talk, he would say that!

Heidi said...

Cute kiddos! I bet you're a super awesome aunt. :)

Annika Brown said...

What sweet pictures! Those kiddos sure are cute