Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Cut me some slack

I know what you're thinking, "Finally! A new blog!" Well hey, it's not my fault that Travis and I are so boring I only have enough to blog about once a month (if that) and it doesn't help that our camera broke.
But here ya go, family pictures with the Jarretts!!

The Jarrett fam hanging out at the Diamond Saloon. You didn't know that's what we liked to do on the weekends did ya?






This is what it'll be like when we're old... except grayer....


I don't mean to toot my own horn, but I think Trav and I both look GOOD in this picture


8 comments:

Paige said...

Woot woot you two do look good! haha! K we have a week and a half til I leave so we better have a party soon!!!

Kirstin said...

It is about darn time.... Your pictures look great though. You and Trav DO look good, which is rare for the both of you so I am not sure how that happened on camera... Ha Ha, just kidding... you are both beautiful in and out! I always knew you two were saloon goers. Love you and can't wait to spend more time with you in a couple of weeks. Try posting more than once a month though.

Unknown said...

Yay, you posted again! Love the pics of you two. And I feel so bad with all the craziness that went on last night I forgot to call and wish Trav Happy Birthday yesterday! I hope he had a good one! And yeah Kaylee is a tough little girl....just like her mamma...haha/ j/k!

Jessie said...

'Bout time! I sure love you two! Thanks for hanging out with me for a couple of days last week :)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOUR BLOG!!!
I LOVE THE PICTURES TOO!!
WELL HAVE FUN! I STILL NEED TO TELL YOU GUYS ABOUT THE JAZZ GAME!!
LUVYOU GUYS!!!
YOUR FAVORITE LITTLE SISTER!
JENN

Candy said...

That last picture of you two is amazing! Janae sure had fun at the photo shoot, rain and all. It was just fun being with your famiy, as it always is from our perspective.

savvy said...

You have a BLOG! YAY! I'm excited that Jessie put a link to it on her blog so that I could find yours. You probably think I'm nuts. I'm not. I swear. :) Have a good day!

Leslie Moon Face said...

fer cute! you guys look Hot!!! I feel like your getting married all over again. we should send those out with some sort of announcement... we'll think of something to celebrate. :) I love you best friend!