Monday, December 22, 2008

One Year Later....


Around Christmas time my sisters and I like to have a "girls night" where we get together and go out to eat, shop, and watch some form of a chick-flick. This year it happened to be on Annika's and mine One Year Anniversary of our car wreck. That whole day I was so paranoid that one of us was going to get into a car wreck and that whole process would start over again and that maybe this year we wouldn't be so lucky. It didn't help that it was a snowy day. Nothing happened to anyone that I am aware of, and my sisters and I had a great time. I also had a chance to reflect on how grateful I am to still be here. This past year has been so amazing. I survived a deadly car wreck, I was able to be sealed for time and all eternity to Travis, I bought a condo, and was able to go back to school. I am so thankful for all that I have done, and all that I will get to do because angels saved my life and my sisters on December 19th, 2007.


Right before I got my stitches out of my leg last year.


Some of the bruises I had and my leg all wrapped up



My leg a year later! Just a few scars. I love them because they remind me how lucky I am.


The scar where my bones popped out of my leg. It has healed up so much over the past year. You used to be able to feel a big hole, but that has almost filled in and the scar has lightened up alot.


Happy Alison at girls night! I was mostly happy because I was about to eat some Mexican. :)


Sweet Halle joined us this year!


All the girls. I was so happy to be at Los Hermanos this year than where I was last year at this time!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEY YOU UPDATED YOUR BLOG!! I LOVE IT! I AM GLAD YOU HAD A GOOD TIME WITH YOUR SISTERS!! AND HAD SOME MEXICAN FOOD!!..:) BUT ANYWAYS SEE YOU GUYS LATER!
LUVYA
YOUR FAVORITE LITTLE SISTER,
JENN

Paige said...

I am also so glad that you survived! You helped me survive my last semester!! I miss you guys but I am glad you guys are going to have lots of fun!! Merry Christmas!!

Kylie and Drew said...

I am glad you are here too!! :) It's best. Hope you guys have a Merry Christmas!

Unknown said...

Hey, I am so proud 2 posts in one month! We are glad you are here too. I remember that day and we all knew Travis was going to propose in the next few weeks! Scary times. Anyway, I need your e-mail address so I can invite you to read our private blog! E-mail me marissa_jarrett@yahoo.com