Wednesday, February 11, 2009

It's About Time

So almost 3 weeks ago the whole Jarrett Clan packed up in Grandpa Earl's car and headed down south to see us, and I am just now blogging about it. We had lots of fun seeing the whole fam. Here are some pics of our eventful weekend.

Trav and me with Kaylee. She is getting so big!


Trav being the cutest Uncle ever


Trav kicking Cody's trash at raquetball.


Kaylee being so interested in the gymnastics meet we went to. She actually was really interested in it. She watched all the gymnasts so intently, and loved all the lights.

6 comments:

Heidi said...

Fun! I love it when family comes to visit. :)

Kirstin said...

It's good to see that at least someone goes to visit you two! Miss ya!!!

Unknown said...

Hey, those pictures sure look familiar! Thanks again for having us:)

Marissa said...

This is Cody not Marissa. I like the picture of me scoring that point on travis playing raquetball. I think that was game point and I just finished beating him. Tell travis that he doesnt have to wear those raquetball goggles when he rides his bike.

Leslie Moon Face said...

fer cute! I love the cute little jarretts. :) we'll keep ya around! I'm glad you got to see family! I hope you get to see your best friend soon... I hear she misses you.

The Dyer Fam-Damily said...

hey cute girl! just found your blog. How's the married life treatin ya?