Monday, January 19, 2009

Legal and Living It Up!

Last week was my 21st birthday! And let me tell you Trav and I did everything I am no legal to do.... haha ok maybe not everything. But Travis did plan a suprise party for me. He told me we'd be going to dinner when I got off work in St. George so I was so excited to get home. Then the dumb kid that worked after me was late. I was mad. But it was ok so I rushed home. As I opened to door to the dark living room friends jumped out yelling "Surprise!" and let me tell you I really was surprised. Trav made me a fancy German Chocolate Cheesecake in the dutch oven. It was so good! We ate cheesecake, played games, then I got some Mexican food! It was a great day! This past weekend my parents came down to visit us to celebrate mine and my dad's birthdays. This was the first year we weren't together on our birthdays. We had a fun weekend and here are some pics from it! Oh and P.S. Trav cut his hair really short now. Don't worry, he still looks like a stud.


Me and my dad with the gourmet cake I made for us.


Trav, me, and my mom at the SUU basketball. It was really intense! The boys went into overtime with a 3 point buzzer shot!


At the game. Trav is eating a nacho.

14 comments:

Smitty n' Chelle said...

Happy birthday. That is cool you chare a birthday with your dad. My little boy Justice was born on my moms last living birthday and I think that is cool. Anyway glad you had such a great birthday!

Wyatt and Nikki said...

Happy birthday!! Halle turned one on the 14th!! I'm glad you had a good birthday!!

Unknown said...

Glad you had a good bday! That was so nice of Trav to throw you s surprise party:)

Kirstin said...

Happy 21st you crazy devil. I like your hair at the game.... did you pull up the top of it? Looks cute. I can't believe my baby sister is 21 and married. Crazy!!!!

Paige said...

I wish I could have been at your suprise party :) yay for being 21 haha! Miss ya!!

Leslie Moon Face said...

wish I could have been there best friend. That would have been the best! but have fun being a crazy wild 21! don't go too crazy (until May that is; then we'll go crazy together!)

Jessie said...

Hooray for being 21! Looks like you guys had fun! Love you both!

Sorensons said...

Hey there! This is Jenna Vest ha. I'm glad you have a blog. Email me at justinjenna@gmail.com so I can send you an invite to see our blog. Love you girl!

Sorensen's said...

That is cool that Trav did that for you AND that you were suprised! You look great! Happy Birthday!

Heidi said...

Hey! Yea for blogs. :) I've been wondering if you had a blog for a while, but never asked you - weird. I'm glad you found my blog! And happy birthday! (again)

Micah Goode said...

You have a blog and so do i! I am adding you to mine. :)
p.s. Happy Birthday!

Michael and Cassie said...

hey! How are you? your blog is super cute! um i need your email address so i can add you to my blog! email it to me. mine is cw_08@msn.com. love ya girl!

Burlene said...

Ha ha...I found you Ali! Good to "see" you so happy and loving life! I miss you and hope you can drop a line to me once in awhile.

Unknown said...

I think it's time for you and I to be best friends. Okay?

PS. I got here from Leslie's site, and I'm not a stalker. Really.