Saturday, January 30, 2010

Just another regular day at SUU.....

Tonight was Travis' first game as the Athletic Trainer for the boys basketball team. It started out very slow and boring sitting by myself watching 2 basketball games, until...... da da da da! Kyle Kover walked into our humble gym to watch his brother on the opposing team! I scrounged up enough courage to go take my picture with him (with my friend Erin) during half time. After the game Korver went into the tunnel where Travis was with the team. Travis was able to get his pic with him! What I thought was going to be a boring regular basketball game turned out to be very eventful and worth it!



9 comments:

Kirstin said...

Congratulations! I am real proud of you for getting the courage to go get your picture with Korver! What team is his brother on? Good job!!!!

Unknown said...

That's so cool! I bet Jenn is jealous! You are brave for asking for a pic with him. I don't know if I would dare:)

Jessie said...

How cool is that!!! Glad you got a pic :)

Leslie Moon Face said...

You are brave for getting a pic! I must ask, was he hot? sometimes he looks hot and sometimes he doesn't... illusional man?

Micah Goode said...

haha i totally agree with Leslie! sometimes he looks smokin' sometimes he doesnt...
i am dying to know! he looks pretty good in the pics though

Holly said...

How awesome! I heard he was there, I'm so sad I missed the game! Awesome pictures though :)

Anonymous said...

MMMMMMM.... KYLE!! HEY WHAT A COINCIDENSE! I AM WEARING MY I LOVE KYLE SHIRT RIGHT NOW!! I AM VERY JEALOUS BY THE WAY AND I AM VERY PROUD OF TRAV TELLIN KORV ABOUT ME!! HE MAKES ME SO HAPPY!! :} I AM GLAD YOU GUYS THE PICTURE OF YOU AND KORV IS THE PIC IS MY WALLPAPER RIGHT NOW! OH KORVER, ANYWAYS TALK TO YOU LATER ALI!!
LOVE
KORVERLOVER2600@JAZZFAN.COM/OBSESSED
HAHA REMEMBER THAT? AKA LITTLE SISTER JARRETT

Anonymous said...

sorry that was super confusing!!!
lol

Hilary Obzansky said...

I am so jealous! He's my favorite. :) too bad you didn't think to give him my number. darn it, maybe next time.