Sunday, January 24, 2010

We really are alive....

I am so awful at blogging. Probably because nothing too exciting ever happens to us. But that is ok! So we are into a new semester, which is my last semester! Woot woo! We are both super busy with school, work, and our callings. Travis was put with the basketball teams for athletic training so he is very excited about that. Work is going really well for me. I am going to a Regional NODAC Conference (National Orientation Directions Association) in February in Colorado. I also get to go to Snow College to help recruit students to come to SUU in February! Since I last posted Travis has turned 24 and I am 22! For my birthday Trav's parents came and took us out to dinner, and my best friend Leslie also came and hung out with me for the weekend! It was such a blast to just be able to hang out and not be rushed to do anything. Other than that not much is going on here in Cedar. Just can't wait for the next few months to go by, then hopefully I will have a realy job!
Here is an old picture from Halloween because nobody likes to look at blogs if there are no pictures. Even if they are old.....

7 comments:

Heidi said...

Yay for the last semester! I can't wait to be done and get on with life. :)

Leslie Moon Face said...

I already miss your cute house. :) and I suppose you two as well... ;)

Eva said...

YAY she lives!!! I don't think you're boring! i think it's delightful to hear from you :D That's sweet that you are a recruiter! I want to come see you next time we go down to visit Jeff!

Unknown said...

I was wondering if you were ever going to post again! We miss you guys:( Only a few more months until you come visit though, yay!

Kirstin said...

Ok, lets plan when I can come for a visit in Feb... and then we will both have something to BLOG about... and we will be sure to take TONS of pics.

Holly said...

Hooray for graduating in May! Tell Travis I miss seeing him in the training room. He's not there much anymore! Probably because he's with basketball..

Jessie said...

'Bout time you posted again!!! ;)

I wanna come visit you again too!