Thursday, April 21, 2011

Albuquerque

A few weeks ago Travis went to a clinical symposium in Albequerque for Athletic Training. He had a blast! They were gone for 5 days (it felt a lot longer than that). During that time they went to a lot of different classes and learned a lot of new research done within the world of Athletic Training. Besides learning a lot, he had a good time exploring the world of Albequerque. While they were there it was founders day, so they got to see a parade and mariachi (?) band. He brought me home some earrings, and I was so happy to see him when he got home I nearly tackled him.








1 comment:

casey-trisha smith family said...

I'm proud of Trav for taking some good pictures without you there. Casey never does unless I'm there to remind him. It looks like he got some good hands on training too. Fun Fun!