Monday, December 17, 2012

An Awesome Trip Down Memory Lane

I love that I can hang out with all my old high school friends, and we can laugh and joke and be loud and weird like no time has passed. Most of us (Leslie, Bryson, Rob, Shanna, Heather, and spouses who probably grudgingly dragged along) were able to get together at my house last weekend, and I had so much fun and laughed so hard I wanted it to never end. Since I was having so much fun, I didn't take any pics, so enjoy this pic of us white trash bowling our senior year. We were, and are, sooo awesome.
I hope one day we can all live on the same street.... or at least the same town.....or I guess I can settle for the same state right now.

1 comment:

Leslie Moon Face said...

It was SSOOOO fun!!! I just want us all within an hour of eachother. is that too much to ask?